Oaten's Lupo sport

Oaten

looks nice! When tyre time comes around, see if u can get a slightly lower profile.

Bargain price btw!

Edited by BEP51

The lupo goes in for paint on Thurs VW have approved the rust on my roof to be removed and resprayed and I thought I would get the bumpers and bonnet done while its in there.

The bumpers and bonnet are costing me £250 so not to bad to be honest.

I will post the results next week!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! car looks very fresh!

Very jealous cos im still working on them to do mine. Nothing back from Chris Craft yet, will have to send him a hard copy. grrr.

I need my bumpers redone and my bonnet, £250 sounds very good. Which sprayshop did VW send u too? Was it the guy over by the landrover and jag sales courts?

Wow! car looks very fresh!

Very jealous cos im still working on them to do mine. Nothing back from Chris Craft yet, will have to send him a hard copy. grrr.

I need my bumpers redone and my bonnet, £250 sounds very good. Which sprayshop did VW send u too? Was it the guy over by the landrover and jag sales courts?

Yer with a little help from photoshop lol

The bumpers and bonnet I managed to get down from £500 to £250 so try your best and say another place quoted you £250. The shop in down bindon road near the old test centre.

Yer with a little help from photoshop lol

The bumpers and bonnet I managed to get down from £500 to £250 so try your best and say another place quoted you £250. The shop in down bindon road near the old test centre.

i know them, been there for a quote before about my rear bumper, they wanted £150, so i thought i would wait. will send a hard copy to VW HQ again on monday, getting fed up now, its has been months since i reported it to them.

May have a go at repainting the rear bumper myself, got a bit of confidence now after respraying my mirror and finding i could actually make it look good!

try and pick up a cheap or free bumper and do a tester on that

I think i will just have a go on it, cos if i f it up, its going to end up in the spray shop where they will sand it all back anyway.

And even if it isnt perfect it will be far better than it is now!

were not talking about his anus! Your a sick perverted boy!

hows the work going?

lol, cant start it till im back home in 3.5 weeks time (summer hols!), reckon i will need 2 cans of primer, and 2 of paint and one of laquer, and some nice fresh sandpaper.