WANTED: LUPO 1.4 16v 100BHP SPORT!!!!

polariskid

Hi all,

After much arguing I've yet again managed to talk my old man round into him loaning me the money for a 1.4 16V 100BHP Sport. Looking for something tidy inside and out, with up to 100k on the clock, not lowered or majorly modified (not me, my Dad is a right anorak and I live up a farm track :P ), any colour, any interior, just need one :( ! Viewed so many recently and they've either been beat about something awful (one I viewed today or just generally wayyyy over priced :angry2:

So yeah, I'm looking to pay around the £2000 mark and willing to travel about 100 miles from the heart of Somerset.

Contact me any time on here, by email polaris_kid@hotmail.co.uk or call or text on 07577781815 :)

Cheers,

Tom

That one you looked at in my opinion is on the money, if anything its cheap with leather seats and pretty good all round condition

Sports are quite expensive due to the low insurance group in relation to their power and not many being about

I looked ages for mine and was happy to pay the money when i found a good low mileage one

That one you looked at in my opinion is on the money, if anything its cheap with leather seats and pretty good all round condition

Sports are quite expensive due to the low insurance group in relation to their power and not many being about

I looked ages for mine and was happy to pay the money when i found a good low mileage one

That's what we did Shaun. Yeah it looked really good in the photos and that's why we took a 5 hour round trip to buy it. Only to find out it's scratched terribly down one side, been shunted from the rear and had real bad rust on the roof and on the sunroof. The photo's have been shopped. When we asked them to come down to £1400 they were insulted?! I said 'Well if you were honest about the car in the first place, then we wouldn't have a problem. Would we?'..... bad times... :(

ahh thats unlucky man, buying my first lupo i took an 8+ hour round trip only to find the pictures were 2 years old :(

keep looking man and if your still looking in about 2 months time my sport will be up for sale lol

WOAH! :o That's cold man.... People can be real lovely persons :( But yeaha, I have a bad feeling i will still be searching. Going off today to look a Punto Sporting and an MG ZR. Really don't want either of them, but the powers that be (father) reckons they are a good deal. We can only hope they are shagged :P But yeah, what's the specs on your Sport :)

Tom

Just to inform anyone viewing this topic, the Sport I viewed is now on eBay!!! And I know it seems like a great deal but I urge EVERYONE to stay well clear! The exterior is awful (not shown in pictures, suspected photoshopping :confused: ) and the bloke will not move on the price. The only thing it's fit for is breaking. I'd buy that leather interior any day :P

Tom

if your willing to travel come and have a look at ours...im sure we can do a deal, we are only 2 or so hours from you in Nottingham. its up for £3500 ono BUT if your looking for it cheaper im sure we can work something out as im willing to let it got for less with just the winter alloys and with out the hands free kit etc.

if your willing to travel come and have a look at ours...im sure we can do a deal, we are only 2 or so hours from you in Nottingham. its up for £3500 ono BUT if your looking for it cheaper im sure we can work something out as im willing to let it got for less with just the winter alloys and with out the hands free kit etc.

Sorry man, Dad won't drive the miles. Especially after the funking trouble we had last time :/.... But yeah GLWS :)

Tom

Going to look at this yellow Lupo S today. Hoping it's in good nick and it's 16v as it doesn't say. But still ideally looking for a Sport. If anyone is considering selling please let me know! :D Even if it's months from selling, I've got my little green machine for the meanwhile untill I find one :)

Cheers,

Tom :)