seat shed arosa ower here

leej

hi just started using club lupo been a member 4 few month but never did any thing to my car so never had any thing to say .

now started to do few things to it well hopefully start after the colour change :P because the colour was not liked by any one haha

lmao u joking a got the piss ripped out of me haha a sanded it down got to add mit it looks canny sanded haha av just had it sprayed cream its not fin yet still got few pics to load up get coilovers this weekend and spraying ats classics was thinking bright red but not sure :S

well thats where am up to . will upload my pics wen a get it out of garage any ideas please let me no it looks bit boring at the min dropped and not sure about the bright red ats classics mmmm :P and red wing mirrors ????

sup man ive just bought one in the same colour and got it cheap its like no one has ever heard of paint before gonna shuv it up tomorrow when i introduce myself (you have my first post virginity)

Shame u painted the lower bumper inside bit, wud be nicer in black. And the Classics wud be great if just the black parts were painted flash red. maybe do the backing of the Seat badge in red too as a subtle extra.

the classic are a mess so am just giving them a lick of paint haha yeah a no what u mean could of been a good idea with the red -but a just wanted it done as quick as poss and didnt have the time as a use it to get to work lol :P