Respray for a lupo! How much??

Lupooo Joeee =D

a got the out side of my car done off a mate becoz the colour of the car was shocking lol got it done off a mate a bought the paint 30 pound and he already had the hardener and under coat am giving him 70 quid he is doing my wheels as well lmao :P

My mate shakey steve does full spray jobs in many colours (often on the same car) for a few smokes and a grope of the girlfriends backy pouch.

Really have a think about before you post , its really irrelevant on what you mate does out the back of his white washed garage compared to the price of a top draw perfect finish respray.

Scotty.. Is your work show standard? I'm pretty fussy. :lol:

I wash my hands when i do the finger painting and the potatoes are always fresh.

Edited by scotty_82

the wing mirrors wrapped in tesco bags are a personal favourite touch.

wen i ad mi ful spray bi greg at southam bodz E jus used netto bagz init. jus not va same quality as dem tesco bagz :(

well he said a cheap job so just saying find a mate and sure he will sort it out for u if u just want a make do job and low price or if u got spare 500-1000 get it done but my car isnt worth it lmao :P

well he said a cheap job so just saying find a mate and sure he will sort it out for u if u just want a make do job and low price or if u got spare 500-1000 get it done but my car isnt worth it lmao :P

surely it was more hassle wrapping the aerial in newspaper than it would have been to just take it off?

Was it any good?

Yes and no.

Originally he quoted him £750, but my mate (being the cock he is) kept haggling him, and made him do it for £600. He thought he was being clever, but all it meant was that Nige (sprayer) couldnt spend as long prepping it as he'd have liked to.

It turned out very well, appart from one panel, which the paint reacted to, but nige re painted it for him, and 3 years later it still looks factory fresh!