H11 LPO

NOCK

I forget the name of the road, but the road that has Bibendum on the corner. Car was parked about halfway between Bibendum and Eastbourne College?

I still haven't seen you about, even though you probably have the only other Raven Blue GTI in Eastbourne.

Yeah I know, crazy! I do keep an eye out for ya!

Your in the old town aren't you?? Never really venture that side of town in the loop Coz the roads are so bloody bad!! Into town is dreadful!!

Yeah I know, crazy! I do keep an eye out for ya!

Your in the old town aren't you?? Never really venture that side of town in the loop Coz the roads are so bloody bad!! Into town is dreadful!!

Same here, I'm always on the look out. I live near the town centre (near to Eastbourne College). To be honest, I think all of the roads are pretty bad no matter where you go. :angry:

Edit: Just noticed your numberplate in your signature, I drove past you a few weeks ago...you were coming from Bexhill towards Eastbourne, and I was going the other way. We passed eachother near the 'Bungalow Cafe' (Soon after the 40 limit changes into a 60). Not sure if you saw me, but your car looked awesome!

Edited by NOCK

I'm always in and out of sainsburys, so maybe I will see you more often!

Yeah that's my car, but my bf was driving it!! He's had it a bit recently because of problems and the love potholes on the a27! Urgh!

I asked him, he didn't see you! He is a dubber too so I does normally tell me if he sees one about!

I'm always in and out of sainsburys, so maybe I will see you more often!

Yeah that's my car, but my bf was driving it!! He's had it a bit recently because of problems and the love potholes on the a27! Urgh!

I asked him, he didn't see you! He is a dubber too so I does normally tell me if he sees one about!

Argh okay, the A27 potholes are lovable aren't they!? :lol:

I hate the bump at the bottom of Enys Road as well, I'm literally stopping and driving over that at less than 5mph-had my tracking re-adjusted 3 times in 6 weeks!

What does your boyfriend drive then?

I'll keep my eyes peeled, I do quite a lot of driving so I'm surprised that we haven't crossed paths yet.

Argh okay, the A27 potholes are lovable aren't they!? :lol:

I hate the bump at the bottom of Enys Road as well, I'm literally stopping and driving over that at less than 5mph-had my tracking re-adjusted 3 times in 6 weeks!

What does your boyfriend drive then?

I'll keep my eyes peeled, I do quite a lot of driving so I'm

surprised that we haven't crossed paths yet.

I have no idea where enys road is haha! In my motor, I literally drive back n forth to Crawley for work and then sainsburys for food n fuel! Lol!

We have a small fleet of cars, 3 vws, and a vectra which he drives most the time!

I have no idea where enys road is haha! In my motor, I literally drive back n forth to Crawley for work and then sainsburys for food n fuel! Lol!

We have a small fleet of cars, 3 vws, and a vectra which he drives most the time!

Haha okay fair enough, it's probably on the route that you'd take from your home (if you live anywhere near me) to Sainsbury's.

I use the A27 a lot too, I'll keep an eye out for you.

You come into Hastings every now and then? My mate mentioned your plate to me but I've never seen it around :confused:

Yeah, I work in Hastings so drive to and fro 5 times per week :)

What did your mate say? Something nice I hope :lol:

Edited by NOCK

Yeah, I work in Hastings so drive to and fro 5 times per week :)

What did your mate say? Something nice I hope :lol:

He knows I want a GTI when I've got some NCB under me and asked if I'd seen yours about, so far only GTI I'd seen was silver :)