Car will only start from been bumped off

Just got in car turned key, all lights came on dash fine everything worked, went to start car.. Nothing. Bumped it off down the hill I live on started came back round turned it off and same again nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks

Haha sorry about that my phone spazzed out, would battery not be okay though if everything else is working? Lime it dosent even try and turn over just dead but all lights work. I thought starter where Abouts is it on engine? Couldn't see it from the top :s

check that the thin wire going to the starter is still in place as this activates the starter.

try hitting the starter with a hammer/pole whilst operating the starter and if it jumps into life a clean out should sort it (I throw my old one of a wall a couple of times) and it was right as rain lol

sounds more likely to be a flat battery to me - check for the voltage output before your start whacking your starter!

wipers and lights will still work with a low battery charge - but the starter requires a lot of power to turn over.

I know from expriernce that the wipers, lights and even the stereo will still work with a low battery charge.

Had the same prob before, low charge battery, every thing works fine, go to start the car and you get nothing.

Try giving the battery a good charge as a drive down the road and back wont charge it enough.