BIG HELP PLEASE WITH INFO ABOUT MY WHEELS

lupo_jack

hi everyone i have bought a set of 13" mini superlites. offset -7. i need new spigot rings which i have just ordered which are inner/outter 57.1/65.1mm, also i am needing longer wobble bolts and 10mm eachside hibcentric spacers. does anyone know where i can find them please? is it possible i just use longer normal bolts for my lupo or do they HAVE to be wobble bolts. please let me know it would be SOOOOOOOO much appreciated as i just want the on my car now lol

thanks.

jack

normal bolts will not work, need wobbly bolts, can get them and hubcentric spacers off ebay

i have looked mate but the wobble bolts dont seem to be long enough and he only hubcentric spacers which are 10mm eachside are 5stud :( im starting to get sick of it now mate cant find any

hi everyone i have bought a set of 13" mini superlites. offset -7. i need new spigot rings which i have just ordered which are inner/outter 57.1/65.1mm, also i am needing longer wobble bolts and 10mm eachside hibcentric spacers. does anyone know where i can find them please? is it possible i just use longer normal bolts for my lupo or do they HAVE to be wobble bolts. please let me know it would be SOOOOOOOO much appreciated as i just want the on my car now lol

thanks.

jack

Offset -7 and your putting spacers on?

Can you mix wobble bolts and spacers?

Also wouldn't that make then ET-17?

yes im sure other people have done it mate because i have seen other lupos with superlites on, so they must have done it because its the only way tbh.

Offset -7 and your putting spacers on?

yes i have had my wheels on already and put down but i not drive it yet. and yes it does have poke!!!

For the money on a set of proper spacers you could get a set of calipers suitable for 13" wheels for about 20% of the cost.

ET17 is a bit odd and oyu will look like you are drivign a lego car.

It would appear that wobble bolts and spacers are a nono too having researched it a bit, not sure if it's here say but even the theory if a little ominous

It would appear that wobble bolts and spacers are a nono too having researched it a bit, not sure if it's here say but even the theory if a little ominous

its fine with like 3mm spacers but not with something like 10+, only safe way to run spacers and wobbly bolts is by using spacers that bolt to your hub and then the wheel bolts to the spacer, proper hubcentric spacers

For the money on a set of proper spacers you could get a set of calipers suitable for 13" wheels for about 20% of the cost.

ET17 is a bit odd and oyu will look like you are drivign a lego car.

okkay mate. so your saying im best of getting 1L calipers instead of buying spacers? also mate how can i tell by looking the difference between 1L and 1.4L calipers?

You must have 1.4 Sport/GTI calipers as other 1.4 calipers are for 239mm brakes not 256mm.

Or your wheels are just a strange shape and foul badly on the inside.

no mate its a 1L i bought it with ****ty ace wheels 15" but my mini superlites 13" aint going on mate

1.0L and 1.4 calipers are the same as far as I know. Sport calipers are different, but if you had those, 13" wheels wouldn't go over the top.

ooh right well i was getting mixed up with the sport then well perhaps he has put the sport brakes on it then :S but i go to put my wheel onto the hub and the caliper is stopping it from going further. when i get my spigot rings could that make a difference