ultimate dubs 2011 help?

Rudaz

hey, im trying to get an outdoor stand for me and my mate at U.D but am getting no where, i have emailed and reang (leaving messages etc) every day for a week but with no replys?? are peope knowing things im not lol. ive been for the past 2 years and it would suck to miss out this year!!

can someone point me in a better direction thanks :)

Its been really sought after this mate, our club entrys went in back in october/november time.

you are emailing there correct address?

John

i know i booked around this time for the past two years and been fine. emailing the one on the website and ringing that contact number too. wouldnt mind but i only want a stand for two cars lol

Keep on trying!

As we've been receiving hundreds of emails a day, and we all work full time as well. So it's been pretty busy the last few months. Try and ringing after work hours for a larger chance of catching us.

You might struggle with a club stand of only 2, as we usually cater for stand of 5-6 cars.

Nick

Keep on trying!

As we've been receiving hundreds of emails a day, and we all work full time as well. So it's been pretty busy the last few months. Try and ringing after work hours for a larger chance of catching us.

You might struggle with a club stand of only 2, as we usually cater for stand of 5-6 cars.

Nick

this is what i thought B) ill try again tonight, thanks nick, just wondering though for the outside does it have to be a 'club stand'? as i cant get 5-6 cars :doh: