ford wellers =)

smilaa

lol i cant wait to get them on.... but ive uv burn't my face with the welder =(..

3486hk2.jpg

2afc3sl.jpg

igc604.jpg

n1qz9h.jpg

eueneu.jpg

i3i4pe.jpg

333ahi1.jpg

2s7gak7.jpg

1zoi90k.jpg

cheers lol just waiting for my roof rack and my german plates to arrive =), any ideas on a second colours on the lips of the wheels????????????

Scrap that just noticed the other pics of u welding n redrillin em soz man

its okay dude.. yeh thay where redrilled by sum polo owner near me im just sorting them out properly =)

Whats the specs on them then, youll need about 6mm spigots to.

nope the centers have been bored out too... they fit my lupo ** like a glove** =) ive got 33mm hub centric spaces on the rear and 5mm spacers on the front. just gotta put sum camber on the rears with 165/55/13 tyres for that little bit of stretch..

Bored out, ford are usually 63.odd mm vw 57.1mm so you will have need to have shrunk them.

sorry the spacers have a strange lip on them which i have had 2 make the hole bigger... or grind the lip off.. =S

Bit excessive the amount of speakers don't you think?

naa .. i like audio.. =) if you see the wall behind me .. that would explain why i need that many comps ... =)

looks like a scrapper to me, mine was lower anyway ;)

atleast mines got a engine... and its not yellow... =S oww and when i go places people love to look at my car and its audio.. jennings your a bulb

atleast mines got a engine... and its not yellow... =S oww and when i go places people love to look at my car and its audio.. jennings your a bulb

i didnt buy the yellow one catch up :( mines black and slow and gay and needs to get gone so i can fix the polo, i meant the green one anyway ;) you bulb

i didnt buy the yellow one catch up :( mines black and slow and gay and needs to get gone so i can fix the polo, i meant the green one anyway ;) you bulb

ha ha your drives like a scrap yard..

nah its flooded over to matts i only have the polo on mine and it looks respectable :P get back to your steelies anyway

oww yeh just brough sum wicked ear defenders today.. just want them to match the lupo.. =^

Is it actually lowered or is it just the DJ booth in the back squatting it down ?

Kudos on re-drilling and welding and grinding back the holes.

Looks much better than having them multi fitment.

Is it actually lowered or is it just the DJ booth in the back squatting it down ?

Kudos on re-drilling and welding and grinding back the holes.

Looks much better than having them multi fitment.

no its lowerd ill get sum pictures up later... but im well happy with how it looks =)

149uzqa.jpg

2i232ar.jpg

Nice to see the wellers back on but I think they need another color in there.

Have you sprayed the centers black?

Thanks

todger you ballsack.. =) oi them wheels you sent me a pic of looked better than them crap bk wheels =)