Photoshop Requests

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks very nice! my car is now home and garaged, hopefully if weather warms a bit i can fit my coilovers and if the snow clears i can get it to a local garage to have alignment and tracking done, wont fit coilovers unless i can definately get to garage, otherwise i may have to wait till im back in plymouth and try to find a garage where i can borrow basic tools and space for a few hours in early jan... :(

Taunton, lupo drove thru all the snow last night on summer tyres down completely unsalted or cleared lanes, didnt slip once where my 4x4 convoy was slipping everywhere, glad im not on coilovers yet tho or i would have got stuck like a snowplow in plymouth lol. glad i choes to come back when i did or i wud have been stuck in plym, till the snow goes, maybe after christmas. so i timed it just right, going on the nissan terrano insurance for the next few weeks. may make getting around a bit easier.

tiny wheels and low ground clearance means spinning wheels and walls of snow lol. i was lucky i could get up belgrave road at all, if i had waited a day longer i wouldnt have been able to drive home for christmas lol. and aparently today the m5 and a38 were closed on the bit i used just the day before!

So far there is only one lupo i kow of with 4 wheel drive, and its that twin v6 one lol, so too much power to put anything down on the snow at all!

Whats the snow and roads like in plymouth now?

And also i think that u being so good at graphics need a winter sig!

Edited by BEP51