Photoshop Requests

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r32lupo.jpg

could have spent more time on getting the rear smoothing and exhausts perfect, but looks nice in the high-contrast cartoony style.

inspired by:

r32vw-r32mkv-042709.jpg

Edited by BEP51

Very errr nice, not so much to my taste, especially drums back AND front, one reason i got a sport over a 1.4 s, cos i think they look better and stop much better with all round discs.

Also, unpainting the door strips, not a common photoshop choice, but V. neatly done.

I like the tints on the windows and lights, didnt think to do that on mine.

Not sure on the panda, maybe a duck instead?

Liking the subtle detail of painting the handle bit on the boot.

But we both went on the same track trying to big up the exhaust, as it is the main feature of the car.

All in all u turned it into a saxo, just imagine the "lol" on the back to say pug or 16V

Think it has to go to public vote, i bet darkstryder has a reply for this topic within the next 12 hours lol. (if his internet is happy opening high res images ;) )

hahah well i got them exhaust's from a bmw and lol i ran out of ideas in the end did u say u was on msn?

i dont use msn or fb for the chat, i just use msn to tell me when i get an email lol.

but i use facebook messages. U added me the other day.

like the smoke, and u did a good job finding alloys in motion, debadging needs a tiny tidy up on the bonnet, and the bump strips and door handles came up well.

All the different tints were done well and the mirrors look good, u r getting the hang of it quickly.

i like it Dan, wish people could get there 6N's to look more like this. Ive nevr tried, but have a go at rusting the whole bonnet for a rat look, and experiment with little bits of hazard tape.

moor2.jpg

see what you can do with this, u cant lower it too much cos of the angle the car is sat at.

dont care what u wana try do to this image, just aim solely to make it as realistic as possible.

Edited by BEP51