Whiteline Rear ARB

GeX

I bought a full polybush kit from them in august, best speaking to al to see what they have in stock.

Regarding the rear arb, comes with polybushes, best pound for pound mod you can do.

Edited by angelo77

I bought a full polybush kit from them in august, best speaking to al to see what they have in stock.

Regarding the rear arb, comes with polybushes, best pound for pound mod you can do.

The best £ for £ mod I have done is solid adjustable top mounts, the increase in castor angle makes a huge difference!

The best £ for £ mod I have done is solid adjustable top mounts, the increase in castor angle makes a huge difference!

Where did you get your top mounts from?.

I used to own a Hillclimb Spec Clio 172 and i can say that the RARB and AST top mounts i had fitted to the car transformed it from an understeering ditch finder to a very predictable and class winning Hillclimb machine! superb mods imo!.