Wheel ideas please

Lermy

hey all im looking for ideas on wheels, i pick my lupo up sunday it has a set of brocks on but these will be winters so looking into some ideas for spring summer wheels, im going to lower it 80 too 100m, i just dont know what to get and what size and width, was thinking modernlines 15x8 but think these will be too wide would like deep dish aswell

so lets see what you come up with and if i can find some wheels i like

cheers

Best bet mate would be to go in the members ride section, give yourself an hour and just wonder through the threads, most people will always tell you what wheel they have, the size and what size of tyre they are using as well :)

The guys seems fairly clued up as to what he wants so it's just lazy expecting other folk to go wheel hunting for him

nah its not that i dont have a clue of names of the wheels and that, i wanted to see what people recomend and think so i can check them out, didnt want people to go wheel shopping for me, i know modern wheels like the new schmidts ronals keskins etc but i dont know about older wheels that are about which is why i was asking. i only really know of p slots

but i shall go look then

ebay, wheel-whore , readers rides threads on here , edition ...etc.....etc.......etc

Search them and come back with some pictures of what your liking style wise then we can either help name them or find you wheels which are in that style.

would 15x8 with an et of 25 or 30 fit without arch work? sorry if i sound noobish its my 1st lupo so dont really know much about them

ebay, wheel-whore , readers rides threads on here , edition ...etc.....etc.......etc

Search them and come back with some pictures of what your liking style wise then we can either help name them or find you wheels which are in that style.

that sounds like a better idea cheers i shall do that

I thought you wanted old ones as you knew all the newer style ones , all youve done is pick new wheels out that are copies of old design.