Spark plug problem

Hi there, needing a bit of help here.

I got spark plugs only two months ago (NKG Platnum). And the other day it started misfiring and the spark plugs were covered in oil. I have already cleaned the carb a couple and used a full tin of the stuff! I also put o breather filter on to try stop the oil getting in a couple months ago but the spark plugs still got oil on them.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated, cheers.

Get your cheque book out :lol:

I would get a professional diagnosis tbh, that way you will know for sure. If its not affecting the running of the car then it isnt too much of a problem. Are your emissions readings ok on the MOT?

Just take them out, clean them and replace them if it comes back then go see a professional. worn piston rings, but i have had oil on mine and i cleaned them and its fine. have you got blue smoke coming out the back, are you misfiring

i took them out and cleaned them before and its came back but the spark plugs were pretty bad. this is the third time it has started misfiring. thereis no blue smoke, just runs stuttery and has low power when driving. tthank for the help btw

• 2 weeks later...