What are consequences of lowering your car?

williams

76,000 is a lot for a pair of rubber strut top mounts. Most are f*cked by 50k! It may be worth getting a new pair of top mounts and bearings and getting them fitted and the alignment re done :)

Something as simple as that ey. cheers guys :D

Drop it 100 mm !!! if you have camber problems on the front i have a secret on how to get the camber right !!!! Change the top 2 bolt on the front struts to mk2 golf bolts and you can ajust the camber more as the mk2 golf bolts are 10mm diameter not 12mm like on lupo's and everyone's happy hope this helps. My fantasia green loop is as low as it car go ! i have driveshfts rubbing on the engine loom lol ! there's some pics of "Kermit" on my facebook group Daily Dubz :lol:

Thanks everyone for your comments, I think that coilovers are probably the best way to go lol I've been looking at the FK AKs. But i have a few questions, i've tried to search the forum by the way, Firstly can you buy a rear adjuster? and secondly has any got these or seen them on a car? basically do they look allright?

Nope i think all coilovers in the lupo range have basically a separate shocker from the spring , then the spring sits on and over what can only really described as a threaded cup, this threaded cup has an adjuster on it just like the fronts which you can move up to heighten and drop down/remove to lower.

TA Technix do a job for the money .