Yellow lupo 1.4s

yellowdublupo

Hi my names Chris, been on here for a while, just deciding to post pics now of mine and my mums car :) Its a yellow 2001 1.4 S X reg with around 21,000 miles :D Only had it a few months and just been generally tidying it up with a few little touches here and there. Hope you like, feel free to leave comments, thanks Chris :)

IMG_0243.jpg

^^ thats after a first proper clean and full machine polish :)

Edited by yellowdublupo

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

So far colour coded the two strips in the engine cover, sprayed the manifold cover, couple of stickers and a garland, also got my pressed plates and surrounds. We've also applied some pin stripes and vw decals on the side. Aswell as this we swapped the faded colour coded roof rails for some black ones and also a genuine vw 16v badge instead of the 1.4. Comments much appreciated :)

Edited by yellowdublupo

IMG_0578.jpg

Detailed hinge and the new door strap :)

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Just bought some pirelli p slots to replace these after winter :)

IMG_0564.jpg

Stands out a bit haha

IMG_0563.jpg

The different size wing mirrors make me :lol:

IMG_0562.jpg

Look carefully and you can see the beading on the rain drops on the roof/ bonnet :lol:

IMG_0561.jpg

Thats all for now, thanks for looking, please leave comments, good or bad :)

Edited by yellowdublupo

Looks really nice :)

Nice work :coffee:

Good find on the mileage ;)

Look forward to seeing more !!

Ryan.

Thanks :) both your lupos are a big inspiration for my cleaning :blush: I saw the red one at vw festival this year :wub: congrats on your prize well deserved :)

Ive also been inspired by your smarties one and am now the pround owner of a vw 6 disc cd changer, looks very classy so thanks for the idea :)

Thanks :) both your lupos are a big inspiration for my cleaning :blush: I saw the red one at vw festival this year :wub: congrats on your prize well deserved :)

Ive also been inspired by your smarties one and am now the pround owner of a vw 6 disc cd changer, looks very classy so thanks for the idea :)

Hehe No problem mate :) Im glad my Lupos inspire you and other people ! :D means alot, that people notice all the detail gone into them !!

Hehe thank you :wub:

;) No problem dude !

Ryan.

Nice loop that! When I saw your pics of the detailing I did think that Ryan might have been an influence!!

Keep up great work! Stu:-)

Took the loop to fast n modded hulloween cruise earlier, couple of pics to upload soon :) saw few others there too not sure if its anyone from here :)

Also could somebody help me, I was just wondering how to change the sub title, just below the main title of your thread? Thakns :)

Edited by yellowdublupo

Took the loop to fast n modded hulloween cruise earlier, couple of pics to upload soon :) saw few others there too not sure if its anyone from here :)

Also could somebody help me, I was just wondering how to change the sub title, just below the main title of your thread? Thakns :)

go to your first post and click edit, then when it comes up with the text box click "use full editor" which is next to save changes at the bottom, then type away ;)

:shades: Coming Along nice

Mats and cd changer loooook good !!

go to your first post and click edit, then when it comes up with the text box click "use full editor" which is next to save changes at the bottom, then type away ;)

Sorry i missed this earlier matey only saw 12yans comment, thanks for your help :) also just checked out your profile and your born the day before me in the same year haha :lol: