To buy or not to buy

Lupo-27

I am new to club lupo and think it is a good forum, I currently drive a mk2 golf c but modded it myself as I work for Volkswagen :-) I have seen a lupo gti for sale in my lacal area the lad wants 4k for it with 80 thousand miles on it stainless exhaust and is real clean 2001 model originally from London, it has bright green wing mirrors which I think has something to do with monster energy! Your thoughts please?

Nah I have never had the pleasure of drivin a mk1 golf! :-( and even tho I have worked at vw for 5 year I ain't drive a lupo gti!!! Nah ther ain't a advert but the lad owns a body shop I will try and get some pictures of it and post them up I love it but doas it not seem expensive??

I love mine. If that's an honest car that doesn't seem like a bad price.

Get it out for a test drive and see if the owner will let your work colleagues give it a once over. If it's an honest car there's no reason not too.

You obviously on to a winner if you work for VW anyhow as you are already on the VIP list!

:)

VIP list lol! I just didn't knw weather it would be worth that much it's a 2001, I will try and get some pics up it is real sweet car in showroom codition with the standard alloys powdercoated black with neon green center caps to match the wing mirrors, pics will follow, I just think the lupo's look so fun! Gunna put a 20vt in the mk2 or 150 diesel if (when) I buy the lupo GTI :-) so should be fun lol!