Hello

MPT

Hello. First time at here and extra poor english. Sorry about it. Im 30years old man and I like vw cars (offcourse) I was start to find vw lupo and sell my vw transporter (tuning) Why I change car to smaller? There is few reason. I want more free time and tax of motor vechiles are much cheaper. Reason why I join here? I like to study information what I must check when I go to buy lupo. Hope I find vw-lupo guide for newbies. My all vw cars was diesel cars and now I check my first gasoline car. I am interested at 1.4FSI or 1.6GTI. Buyers guide are welcome :)

Edited by MPT

Welcome where are you from just out of intrest?

Scandinavia ;)

If someone find topics, please give those links. I try to find myself first :)

- I like to know what kind of engine modifications members was seen? I was find 1.8T (Audi Engine) for sale. I like to know was any try to use 1.9TDI or 1.6 TDI engines? TSI engines are too big (That I find to use search). I was think to buy 1.6GTI at Germany (Reason prices, steering wheel left and distance) Reason why I think to 1.9 TDI engine (88kW, 110kW) is,,, 1.9TDI would be faster and economic than 1.6GTI. My all cars (all was been VW) was been diesel cars.

- Are there any crosscountry version? Suspension kits or etc? Why? I live at countryside and that is reason. Everybody says that I must buy Defender 110 or jeep. I buy Lupo and thats it :)

Thank You :)

Edited by MPT