Throttel Bodie Info(FAO Dogwood)

Scottish_Sport_16V

tbthrottle.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

tbcentre.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

tbfull.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

tbunderside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The TB's are Mikuni (bike carb manufacturer) either new or have been fitted for a very short ammount of time. The TB's tapper from 30mm one side of the choke flap to 35mm the other. 30mm should be fine on a 1.4 up to around 7000rpm. Smaller TB's will give better throttle response and greater torque.they are individule modular TB's, would these be ok for my car?

i have the 4 spare 32mm that would need re synvranzing in vacume chambers from my absolutly mangalened CBR250RRL! I dont acctulay know what iv got spare from my race spec SV as uncle got most of her parts, how many carbs do u need? just 2? if u need 4 can u run 2 different sizes? I may have a few sets of 2(my race bike is a V twin), any good? but il have to check what iv got.

lol, im stupid, so u must be able to understand that, what didnt u understand? i mean are u running 4 carbs? my mate has a 1.6 VW bettle and runs 2 carbs as with a mate with a 1.1 saxo, so are u running 1 carb per 2 cyclinders? or 1 carb per cyclinder like my bikes run?

Syncsation (how ever u spell) is like adjusting the carbs as they will be out of sync when u knock them around, vacume chambers if the specailist bit of equipment u have to have to do this (go down to bike dealers to get this done) my uncle does own some too but they very expensive and very hard to use and take all day for average stupid joe like me to do.

That helps? or can anyone else who not a power ranger like me exp[lain as he may not understand my power ranger ways.lol

carbs and throttle bodies do look the same tho! (anything in my defense)lol

A carb conversion normaly increases power tho so thourgh u were on about that!sori

Bill is right, I ran 40mm bodies on the 1400. Not sure whether you'd get away with those. I think the people to speak to are Bogg Brothers. They are based in Yorkshire somewhere. They have lots of experience with bike carbs/bodies.

hold it, so me saying "run carbs" makes u go off on one? or is it not cos i said that? what u got on me for christ sake? anyone else see what i said wrong?

I think he was only joking with you bud.

Like carbs, you can get ***** loads of power from tbs but they seem to be a little more realiable on newer engines.

As far as Im aware, you can get more power from them than you could from a carb set up.

(although I could be wrong so someone more knowlagable please correct me if I am)

ok cool, but that didnt sound much like one of our usual power ranger jokes to me. Yeah throttle boddies, iv never seen anyone do 1st hand so i wouldnt know, i just know carbs u can get crap loads from, mate with 1.1 saxo all he had was cat bck exhaust and twin webber 45's on there and i saw 99bhp at a rolling road!

GIT.lol. Ruff cams (im going to be a child about it) they sounds funny and iv never herd of them, are they the manufacture? or does ruff descrube them?