hello

lincslupo

I was like 'thats andy from lincolns loop' to soph and she was like 'I dont think so, that show was down south, it must be someone else', then I reasoned sayin 'his car does have wheels so it can move! Then showed her pics of yours on another forum and compared the reg! I'm not just a pretty face eh!

im near boston in lincolnshire.

is there any vw shows locally anytime soon?

also ive bought a cambelt and water pump for my lupo.its ony done 38k but wana be safe. anyone no if theres like a manual on tinternet anywhere? just so i no what order to do stuff in.thanks in advance.

also how do i put pics of my lupo on here?

Pete is from boston mate so you have someone local, there is no online manual or haynes manual for the lupo itself. parts will cost you about 110 pound or maybe little bit more if your replacing water pump as well. gsf do the kit, think there may be a guide in the how to's on here.

Pic wise.. goonto photobucket and create an account, then upload your pics onto there and copy the img code underneath, click on new topic etc then paste the code and you should have your pics showing.

No local shows mate, maybe some meets coming up but nothing i know about.

B'uh! Andy beat me to it yet again! You going to modified live on 1st august Andy? Cadwell and the time attack boys, it can't be a bad thing!!! Some of the lincsdriver lot are off too.

If you copy and paste the 'img' code mate it'll put the picture in the thread for you instead of a link. Once you've got it copied and pasted you can preview your post to see if its worked before sticking it on the board for all to see.

I'll see if I can find a few pics of similar coloured cars to give you an idea of what you can attain mate. What did you do for work??

when they went under they owed my garage tens of thousands of pounds and my company had to get rid of 4 of us to stay in business. Luckily they rang me up a few months later and took me back on when things picked up again.

yeah they do our rubbish now but we have nowt to do wiv them business wise. One of their old blokes works here now, mark english. But i've known him for years so he's ok!