Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well it took a bit longer than expected but its passed its MOT and i've got 300 miles out of it so far. It doesn't run perfect - laggy throttle and weak 4/5 gear, struggles to get past 100 but its pokier than my other one.

Plans are to get new front fenders, get a decent head unit and some subs in, sort out the interior and drop it on some klutch sl1's but i think ill wait until i get a solid 1k miles out of it before i start trusting it enough to spend too much on it

• 3 months later...

I spoke to previous owner who owned it after me. Its the ECU thats gone and wont work correctly unless you swap it all. The guy who sold it you probably told you same thing he tried telling me when I went to buy it that its the throttle body

How easy were the front seats to fit?

Easy mate. Take of the plastic rail covers and remove front seats, chizel off the screw holes for plastic covers. Run a bar from one rail guide to the other. Drill holes in for rear seat holes. Drill two holes in the front through the floor and bolt up. You can also swap airbag connectors so it works correctly Edited by arosabinns