Pulling to left

Hi,

After having coilovers fitted the car pulled to the left, So I had the camber and so on done on a computer thinking this was the prob but its still there,

Guy from garage said its nothing to do with tracking or anything as its all ok camber is out abit on the front as he said he cant get it any better without different bolts but only slightly out and wouldnt cause this problem he said,

So any ideas what it could be not got time to take to garage so would like to sort it out myself,

Cheers.

If it's pulling to the left then it needs the tracking doing. The garage are just fobbing you off.

You WILL NOT sort this problem out yourself unless you own a garage with a 4-wheel laser alignment rig.

If it's pulling to the left then it needs the tracking doing. The garage are just fobbing you off.

You WILL NOT sort this problem out yourself unless you own a garage with a 4-wheel laser alignment rig.

Ok well I thought the tracking would have been included with the camber and so on?

I have a printout with what they done so would you say they done the tracking? cheers.

Ok well I thought the tracking would have been included with the camber and so on?

I have a printout with what they done so would you say they done the tracking? cheers.

Can we read the print out from here?

:rolleyes:

Mine has started getting hairy and pulling to the left which is more noticable at higher speeds.

Had the brake fluid changed and still have the problem. Seemed to happen lately running standard or coilovers.

Noticed today having 2 front new tyres that the n/s/f brake pads look like they have hardly worn, although the drivers side are half worn.

Could it be a ceased front caliper as the car has done 92k ??

They've done an absolute awful job of it..

The camber angles are totally different... they should keep the axles at the same angle

the left front wheel it toe'd in 0.01Ëš, yet the right is 0.02Ëš. they should be able to get them both Identical.

Edited by nfbr

They've done an absolute awful job of it..

The camber angles are totally different... they should keep the axles at the same angle

the left front wheel it toe'd in 0.01Ëš, yet the right is 0.02Ëš. they should be able to get them both Identical.

All he said to me was because the car was low he couldnt get it 100% right with out different bolts,

Do you think this is the problem to the pulling to the left? Or hasnt he done the tracking and thats what I need?

Thanks for help.

He's done some work on the tracking, but in my opinion lazyness has caused him to not bother doing it correctly.

Chances are If you've bought sh*t coilovers such as TA Technix/Vmaxx/JOM/Jamex/GMax then the holes won't be elongated enough to get it bob on, but he should still be able to match both sides without a problem.

AP Coilovers are fitted,

Thing is that garage isnt to local and a pain to get to with work, and only garage that does camber,

So would you say taking it to a normal garage just to do the tracking might be worth ago? or. .

Cheers.

Might sound stupid but could someone tell me which one is the camber and toe on the sheet,

As I am going to phone them tomorrow and might be going down this week so want to make sure he does a good job this time,

Cheers.

Ok thanks alot for that mate,

So your saying the bottom line 0.01Ëš 0.02Ëšshould be the same, and what should the camber on the top line be as there completly different and they should be the same yeh?

Sorry for all the Q's but when I go down there this time I want to get it right, thanks again.

As long as the camber is between -0.50Ëš and -1.5Ëš then it is OK, However it needs to be pretty much Identical on both sides.

So if one is -0.50Ëš, the other needs to be -0.50Ëš

If one is -1.50Ëš, the other should be -1.50Ëš

is it me or has the printer run out of colour? thats a junk printout. it should be nice and obvious to the customer what is out of spec by the traffic light colouring making it simpler to understand.

Mine has started getting hairy and pulling to the left which is more noticable at higher speeds.

Had the brake fluid changed and still have the problem. Seemed to happen lately running standard or coilovers.

Noticed today having 2 front new tyres that the n/s/f brake pads look like they have hardly worn, although the drivers side are half worn.

Could it be a ceased front caliper as the car has done 92k ??

dont think the brake would be related to pulling to the left mate, if the right hand is stuck on it would pull in n that direction. i would look at it sooner rather than later, if something is seized youve got more chance of freeing it off the sooner you do it.

dont think the brake would be related to pulling to the left mate, if the right hand is stuck on it would pull in n that direction. i would look at it sooner rather than later, if something is seized youve got more chance of freeing it off the sooner you do it.

I recently lost 2 of my Lenso BSX centre plates and just bought 2 BBS RS plates which seem to fit.

When I put the BBS plates on I noticed the ally Lenso centre nut would not go on one of the alloys. Doing further investigations 2 of the centre threads do not poke out enough, as much as the other two.

The front alloys have to run 5mm spacers anyway due to the alloys fouling the calipers.

If one wheel is slightly wider then the other, then would that not cause the pulling issues as it would seem the wheels have been mixed and matched on the car, while having new tyres fitted. ( n/s/f longer thread, o/s/f shorter thread, n/s/r shorter thread, o/s/r longer thread )

Will swap the wheels around in the weekend to see if it solves the problem