Scirocco

Rusl

you need deep pockets for spares ,panel wise, and lots of skills, unless it's a minter and of that i doubt

What Mitch said. They are nice and good ones are very hard to come by, tend to rust well!

The parts are hard to get and cost a bomb.... go try to find a few basic repair bits and see how you do :o

if you do go for it try volksaholics for bits i get beetle parts off him but hes got loads of odd retro vw parts nice bloke to

love mk1 roccos but they dont half rot

lol just seenit, thought it might be cheap but said sensible offers, so probobly more than id be willing to pay, has at least 2 flat tyres and bubbling so.. no go. cheers anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...

i can tell you now unless u have a fair bit of money dont do it! i had alot to help with the DC mk1 scirocco and bits are just hard as anything to find! then its sorting out engine stuff and bits like that!

i can tell you now unless u have a fair bit of money dont do it! i had alot to help with the DC mk1 scirocco and bits are just hard as anything to find! then its sorting out engine stuff and bits like that!

Austin?!

gonna nick my dads wheels ;) ha i wish!

erm ill tell ya when i c ya or something, dont want people to know just see it happen ha!

u about at the weekend?

yeah like he'd let me take them. my number 07872462484, give me a text over the weekend or something lol! the rallye at my house at the minute aswel ha!