Meine skanktank

BRADZ

Got my 1.0 lupo a few months before my 17Th birthday, completely standard with just over 67k on the clock, few dents through out the car but over all not too bad, and nothing that can't be fixed. I do have plans for the car, which will all be done in good time, and hopefully I will be able to get it to a few shows when it is done through out the next year once I have passed by test, anyway that's enough babble, here are some pics of when we got it back to the garage and gave it a bit of a clean:

vytlhx.jpg

Also de-wipered it straight away, as well as removing the lupo badge and painting my VW badge gloss black

2ihny2q.jpg

Bad camera phone

20kukc4.jpg

I do have a lot of plans of what I want to do to the car, I'll keep the thread updated as a change things on the car

Edited by BRADZ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i just got the cheap coils TA TECHNICS i think :)

ive had no probs with them

definitly needs slammin lyk.

i agree with silver! cream vinyl, n add some ronal turbos on it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also managed to pick up some tailored mats from VWfest this weekend, gave the inside a clean due it being absolutely filthy because of the previous owner :(. I also put in my new CD player :)

2jewx1e.jpg

Edited by BRADZ

• 2 weeks later...
Very jealous! I'm also 17, been passed for about 8 months driving a Nissan Pixo (lol) looking for the exact same as this! How much did you pay for it? All seem to be around £2k with a low mileage on

Got it for £900 mate, 67k on the clock, was a good little bargin.

get the reas tinnted black and your front lights too and murder this little **** out, ! its screaming for it...

satin black wheels and a good lowering it shall look the whales barnacles.

Front lights are done mate, how you think I should do my rears?, and coilovers are on order mate, hope there here before sunday :(

Edited by BRADZ

Hi mate

My lupo use to be black and i went for the murder out look,

but in my opinion it doesn't work on the lupo.

I didn't go to the full extent of black on black on black,

but i had black rear black badged and tints and i hated it.

I have some old photo's of how mine looked if you want to see how it would look.

Got it for £900 mate, 67k on the clock, was a good little bargin.

How does it run? Found one exactly the same, similar mileage and price. How much have you paid for the coilovers?

This is killin' me, I need my own :blush:

I have some old photo's of how mine looked if you want to see how it would look.

I'd be interested in having a gander!

Lupz I'd love to see those pics mate! By the way I got those seats that I bought from you in today, looking awesome will get some pictures up of them in tomorrow, don't think I'm going to go for a full black on black look, just trying to decide what to contrast it with really, probably going to be red (Sexy tim tom seats).

How does it run? Found one exactly the same, similar mileage and price. How much have you paid for the coilovers?

Runs like a dream mate, and I'm not just saying it, it really does! and I the coil overs are not on order any more because of the guy on ebay being a let down, so I'm still looking.

Also bought some caps from mark0polo, very pleased with them :)

2h4yrr5.jpg