New Lupo owner :)

Newnesie

Hey guys,

I hope your ready for a long read :lol:

Basically i'm 16 still :( but today my brother purchased a lupo for me :D yay! He will be picking it up on saturday and then will get it across the country sometime to its resting place, in my garage until July 27th.

I have been looking at lupos for ages (car obsessed family!) had been looking at one near me for a week or so, went to buy it today with dad, just as my dad was doing a deal with the salesman (it got quite heated as dad is a salesman himself) my brother rang me and told me to stop dad buying it he has found me a much better deal where he lives in Kent. I'm from Somerset btw :) He then went and tested it and checked it all out for me and proceeded to buy it :)

It's a little red 1.4s 16v which was £850 more than the green one i was currently looking at.

So Saturday is the day my brother picks it up :) then i will hopefully be getting it on the 24th of this month to admire and clean for 2 months before i can drive it :)

Will need a bit of TLC but i can provide it that :) Sorry theres no pics or anything or if this was a long bore of a read, but i just wanted to say hey, and im sure you will see me quite active on the forums for a long time :)

(I have already spent hours on here being sneaky and checking things out :D)

Thanks for reading and i cant wait to get my little loop!

Welcome! Insurance shouldn't be too much bother. I got my Lupo when I was 16 too and when I passed my test and started modifying it, declaring my alloy wheels and lowered suspension only put it up by £40 :) Enjoy it and good luck with driving!

Welcome! Insurance shouldn't be too much bother. I got my Lupo when I was 16 too and when I passed my test and started modifying it, declaring my alloy wheels and lowered suspension only put it up by £40 :) Enjoy it and good luck with driving!

What company are you if you dont mind me asking amber.

And Welcome :).

And "they" say "they" want to be equal

;)

Clean looking loop pall, good luck with the test and that :)

haha your too right about the equal thing :lol:

Cheers mate, i plan on doing an intensive course to pass ASAP, and get driving my loop! :) I've been driving tractors and stuff since I was little (country boy :lol: ) and been driving my bro's polo. I just hope these months go quick

"""" I cant read an i cant write but i can drive a trrrrracttttteeeeer """"" :lol:

And i take it the bro`s polo was drove on private land, driving illegally is frowned upon and people will rightly stereotype you as being a complete bell end, especially on a forum where near enough every person is being raped for insurance ect. :rolleyes:

On a high note you will be driving before you know it.

"""" I cant read an i cant write but i can drive a trrrrracttttteeeeer """"" :lol:

And i take it the bro`s polo was drove on private land, driving illegally is frowned upon and people will rightly stereotype you as being a complete bell end, especially on a forum where near enough every person is being raped for insurance ect. :rolleyes:

On a high note you will be driving before you know it.

Haha, you know the score with the rhyme too then :P

Yeah my bro took me to a private business park :) I'm not one for breaking laws XD and i have about a 1/4 mile lane to my house which our private land i have driven it on too :)

I hope to be driving by mid August (being optimistic i know as my bday is 27th july :P)

how much did it cost you?

now that would be telling!

You're a girl amber, your not allowed to talk about the cost of your insurance!

Nice lupo pal, best colour! fingers crossed it wont be long before you pass. It can be done quickly if you do lots of practice in your own car. I managed to pass first time with only 2 minors and id only been driving less than 3 months :P sure with you bit of experiance it will be no time!

You're a girl amber, your not allowed to talk about the cost of your insurance!

Nice lupo pal, best colour! fingers crossed it wont be long before you pass. It can be done quickly if you do lots of practice in your own car. I managed to pass first time with only 2 minors and id only been driving less than 3 months :P sure with you bit of experiance it will be no time!

Cheers mate :) I'm hoping so :D yeah I like the colour too. Do you know if many people on here are from Somerset?