Will this space saver fit?

LoopyDamo

14" so it should do. I have one the same size, but have never actually fitted it. If it doesn't cover the front disks 'one' would have to put it on the rear, which makes sense anyhow.

I'm getting a vinyl case made up for mine so it'll sit behind the driver\passenger seat or even strap to the dog guard: boot side.

Imagination!

...but so far I've only carried it when we had the roof box on and the back seats down, so there's been loads of room.

I do a fair bit of motorway driving so makes sense to have one. Where I'll store it though is another thing lol!

I recently bought a lupo gti and it has porsche d90 5 stud wheels fitted. I'm guessing it has porsche adaptors fitted then as the Vw lupo wheels including this space saver are 4 stud???

That's right about the adapters.

Could always buy a porker space saver if you wanted, save you removing the adapters if you ever had to use it. They don't go for much on bay either. Although thinking about it, the standard Porsche tyre would probably be too big.

Good thinking batman.

One like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Porsche-944-space-saver-wheel-/220595948743?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item335c8b0cc7#ht_500wt_1182

haha I know I'll need a towbar and a trailer soon to carry it all defcon5. You know if I don't get one though I'll have a blowout at silly o'clock in the morning on the motorway on the way to work!

If it's steel could you not get a standard spacesaver redrilled to suit the Porsche fitrment?

Actually, probably not as you would need the raised seating for the bolts.

Ignore me.

If you have a blow out I will pick you up!

To save you agro (removing the adaptors on the M40 @ 5.45am!) have a look for a single D90+tyre (6" wide if poss so it takes up less room) then your only issue will be packaging the wheel, jack, breaker bar and socket!

If you do get a Porsche space saver, Make sure you have some shorter bolts. Last thing you wanna be doing is putting a spare wheel on and having it rattling around and falling off cos your bolts are too long!