Silver Loup Nea strathy Round Arches!!!

p88bel

Ok i was going up boggs brae last night in old fiesta until a nice clean silver loop cruised by, didnt look like gti, no centre exhaust etc, but rear arches were rounded looking at it sure as hell wasnt my lupo

So whos it, think it was a SA02 ro SA04 plate or the likes, i did get

video footage on phone but not clear enough!

well the only silver loops and arosas that were at the meet were , lee but u'd of seen his vynals , daryl - silver arosa , rear tints and a phat tail pipe off to one side low on 15's , and iain an sdi with no tints , 15's and skirts

Guys, i havent touched the rear arches so i dont think it was my car. I stay in Bellshill so im always out and about in that area. Did the car have Lexus rears?? My car has them and its the only silver loop around that area with them on. :wink:

c'mon i was drinking and lol

Iain if u saw a bright light pointing at u as u went up bogs brae passing a n reg red fiesta then it was u, it was te light on my phone took a clip but not clear enough

checked it looks like ur lights, i think ur skirts make its back arches look more rounded, maybe just me.

At least i know ive only round arched non gti, saying that its a kinda gttdi now, thats what ive badged it on back and front grille