Peterborough Regional College

EllieRose

See a couple of Lupos at my college regularly, one more recently than the other. A black I think 1.4 which was lowered on different wheels for a while but now appears to be back to standard. And one I followed today, soft blue with a de-wiper rear, white VW badge and the rest of the badges removed. I'm in the little red Loop =]

See a couple of Lupos at my college regularly, one more recently than the other. A black I think 1.4 which was lowered on different wheels for a while but now appears to be back to standard. And one I followed today, soft blue with a de-wiper rear, white VW badge and the rest of the badges removed. I'm in the little red Loop =]

heya.. im the guy who was infront of you today...i like your lupo looks very tidy :) I have recently brought a old school scirocco so my lupo is now just a daily.. i was going to do so much to it lol. x

Aww old Scirocco's are cool though, I'd love to see it :) I'm hoping to have enough pennies saved to have my Loop lowered and on some nice steelies before the end of term but I'm not sure that's gonna happen! If I do then I apologise if you're stuck behind me when I go over the speed bumps :P x

yeeah that would look pretty sweet ;).. and yeah i did notice you not leting that audi in haha ;) ... The scirocco is a bit of a big project atm .. its stranded at the back of my house with no rear axle lol so might be sometime before you see that on the road haha. xx