My TVs in!!!

p88bel

Looks like a good job with the install, shame about the quality of that TFT though. So hard to tell if they're gonna be any good when you see the advertising photos, it can be a real gamble.

Nice to have the posey motorised feature though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ah ok, maybe it's just the photo then, or you found a really dark scene in the video smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Try putting Monsters Inc. or Shrek on, those can make any screen look amazing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are you going to spray the black surround of the HU?

QUOTE(p88bel)
anyone stripped down the plastic trim run s along underneath windscreen?

think its plastic welded im considering taking it out and painting like dash and then glueing back in

Nothing in the VW service manual for removing this (seperately to the dash, anyway). sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Why not mask up the windcreen and the rest of the dash and spray it while its in the car.

I know its a lot of work, but at least you wont run the risk of rattles if you remove the dash bourd.

Looks great.

What headunit is it and how much did it cost you?

And you say its a touch screen?

Have you a link to the specs of it?

Whats the picture like if your not looking head on at it?

I mean from where your head would be if sat at the wheel?

Top job buddy.

What is the BMS external amplifier control?

How well does it work?

I know you wont have had time to test it all propally yet, but will you let me know how well it has worked in a couple of weeks?

Quite like the look of that, may have to have a look at a Demo if I can find somewhere local with one.

what u mean tigz??

Its still bright with sidelights on

As with painting the vent in dash theyd be too much risk of paint going into vent, Im going to take it

out with force and glue back in also use silicone to dampen it to prevent rattles

The qualitys great ive had kenwood touch screens before I can get the head unit with processor for £500, changers and dvd players all kenwood can get for £100 to £150, u can watch it from very crazy anlgles and still make out whats on screen and unlike any other screens theres not even a dry pixel ie dead pixel

QUOTE(p88bel)
what u mean tigz??

Its still bright with sidelights on

Just reading through the spec list on the headunit.

You can connect it up to your side lights/headlights so when your driving the screen dims automaticly.