Lupo GTI Brochure

steelelfc

Hi,

New to the forum, Will be buying a Lupo GTI Hopefully soon to go along with my Classic Mini 1.3i

Currently putting together a site in my spare time dedicated to the Lupo GTI and wondered if anyone had a GTI Brochure they could scan in for me

This is what its gunna look like

14kgydk.jpg

2hya2y0.jpg

Cheers, and there's some really Nice Lupo's on this forum!

Steelelfc

Edited by steelelfc

Sounds very promising. You have come to the best place for information. :lol:

The GTI register sounds good, had that idea ages ago, http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53136

But as mentioned in the link it would be hard to keep up to date, and people don't like giving out that sort of information which would be needed.

What other sort of stuff will be in the site? What information do you need from the brochures? I have a 2002 one and a load of Gearman PDF's, but they might not that useful! :rolleyes:

P.S I like the copy from Wikipedia there! ;)

Sounds very promising. You have come to the best place for information. :lol:

The GTI register sounds good, had that idea ages ago, http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53136

But as mentioned in the link it would be hard to keep up to date, and people don't like giving out that sort of information which would be needed.

What other sort of stuff will be in the site? What information do you need from the brochures? I have a 2002 one and a load of Gearman PDF's, but they might not that useful! :rolleyes:

P.S I like the copy from Wikipedia there! ;)

:D Wikipedia is my friend

The brochures will be in the download section, so anything you've got relating to the GTI will be helpful, Cheers :) (Email: Steelelfc@gmail.com)

I decided to chuck the site together because I don't think it gets enough recognition. My other car, the classic mini has a massive following and loads of Fansites, and I reckon the Lupo GTI should have the same, WHAT a good looking motor it is!

Any help appriciated.

Cheers

Edited by steelelfc

Oh, and as regards the register, i think its a great idea, i can't see why anyone would have a problem with it, Any crook could drive past your house and mark down your numberplate, so i don't see why people scrub their numberplate out on photo's etc, but each to their own. If people want to participate, great, if they don't, thats fine, but i think its worth a go :)