Sheffield pics

Ardent

QUOTE(LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI)

Thanks to Gaz for taking me for a ride in his Gti, first time i have ever been a passenger in a Gti. Going to be looking into the "chipped" ecu thing now, not sure it felt any faster but the throttle response felt smoother and much less jolting was felt when on and off the throttle. Well worth getting done...especially as its free at VW.

tell me more!!!!

just seen pictures they look really good, brilliant meet (my first) everybody was really friendly and happy to talk to the new guys which makes a big difference when u don't know anybody. cars looked fantastic and meet was well organised ( well done kat ) sorry had to leave so soon but had a great time. thanks to u all.

Look forward to seeing you at the next one buddy, loved your car, didnt think I would like that colour but it really suits it (starangly like the Yellow colour that shouldnt work but does!)

Exhaust was wicked, and them badges are the coolest things!

Well done for organising Kat, excellent location, plenty of room for cars and even the pub was a nice choice. (and thanks for being such nice eye candy...*slap*).

LOL! :oops: 8) Lovin' the leather :wink:

FYI: There is now a wee folder here which you can upload you Sheffield pics to if you wish to. (User name: user Password: password).

I have 78! I've resized them all and going to upload them tonight as it'll take a bit of time (I wanna put comments on them all with who's who etc (my list at the ready). So I'll post up once they're all there. Some good un's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks to all for coming smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" /> clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

Well done for organising Kat, excellent location, plenty of room for cars and even the pub was a nice choice. (and thanks for being such nice eye candy...*slap*).

Aye aye! Looks like someone's got themselves a not so secret admirer!!! heehee :wink:

Lol @ Alex..

Right I've nearly done upping all the pics.. just going out now, so I've had to stop. Only another 20 or so to go (there are 50 odd up now!!).. enjoy for now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> big brother will get back to you (thursday madness biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

Right got the rest of my piccies up on the CL gallery.. all good. I'll do a wee write up this week, promise tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> off to watch a film now. Enjoy!

Just read the email about this - gutted i missed it.

Funnily enough i went to the cinema that day with my girlfriend and after seeing 4 GTi's tear round the corner i said "i bet thats a Lupo club meet" - I started to come over and she gave me a cuff round the ear and dragged me into the cinema

bitch.