help engine made a pop and lack power with ECP light came one

sneakylupo

You need to be more specific pall, but the guy sounds like he doesnt know what hes doing to be honest, From what you have said he might have hanged the MAP sensor and blagged it to be a big job to get more money from you. If the engines stuttering it tends to bring up a code for the map sensor even tho its perfectly fine.

Sounds like a bad lead, coilpack, crank sensor or cam sensor.

Could even be the lambda sensor.

And sounds like its running in limp mode.

Get a decent diagnosis on whats goin on, its helps so much more.

You need to be more specific pall, but the guy sounds like he doesnt know what hes doing to be honest, From what you have said he might have hanged the MAP sensor and blagged it to be a big job to get more money from you. If the engines stuttering it tends to bring up a code for the map sensor even tho its perfectly fine.

Sounds like a bad lead, coilpack, crank sensor or cam sensor.

Could even be the lambda sensor.

And sounds like its running in limp mode.

Get a decent diagnosis on whats goin on, its helps so much more.

Its the map sensor manifold absolute pressure. But got it back and light comes

Back on when driven over 3500 revs. And I'm still in limp mod now because there is

NO POWER and A LOT OF NOISE so its goin to the driftbridge VW garage on sat. Really

pissed off just want my lupo back to normal.

i've changed the ht leads and still the same thing no power over 3000 revs and EPC still comes on.

took it to driftbridge VW garage and there going to call me this week to book me in for a proper diagnosis.

But took it to another garage for 2nd opinion. so he pluged it in and done a diagnosis test but

this time its come up with 4 differnt codes than when my mechanic did it. i told this mechanic

that he said it sound like a ECU broke and he said we can keep on changin the sensors comin up

but i could be wasting my money so he suggested i go to VW. anyone had this problem or had the ECU

changed and how much??

Edited by sneakylupo