speaker know it all please!

DanGTI

everything on them looks like new, the wood of the cabinets has now been treated and looks like new, the plastics havent dried out and the brushed alu parts and tweeters are also now perfect...just the cones need doing but got no replies from my emails so will get on the phone later in the week to see what I can sort out

The 603's and the 604's look damn fine! Bet they sound awesome.

I'm in the process of upgrading to SACD at the minute and need some of these to add onto my Missions to give the extended frequency response. http://www.stoneaudio.co.uk/stoneaudio/pro...asp?product=890

SACD will by design give response upto 100khz. I have a feeling the Tannoy Super Tweeters will hit 50Khz.

But I can't wait to get my SACD Player as I cant comprehend listening to Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon in 5.1 channel surround... Happy days!

Nice - my Tannoy DCs go up to 30KHz. Not too sure of the benefit of something like 100khz though as human hearing is only capable of 20khz!

Of course if the upper limit of a tweeter is 50khz the quality of the 20khz signal will be far better than one with a lower range. Sounds good :wink:

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
Of course if the upper limit of a tweeter is 50khz the quality of the 20khz signal will be far better than one with a lower range. Sounds good :wink:

My thoughts entirely! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />