Verstelsysteem... U what?

Ramirez

Went on www.cleaned.be to night just lookin you know. Well I used a "babel fish" translator so i could read it and was lookin at a stupidly low lupo on page http://www.cleaned.be/garage.php?action=toonmeer&id=7 runnin 13" wheels. It looked so sweet but one thing confused me which was "Verstelsysteem(I asume means Versitile system) rear axle removed" what? Is that how all euro loops are so low and if so how would you go about doing this? Any ideas? :?

Good thing there are dutch speakers on this forum biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

'verstelsysteem' means ajustable system. It's about the KW coilover version 1, and they removed the mechanisme to ajust the rear coilovers.

8) 8) 8)

Cheers Arvid smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Im asuming the idea is that it lowers it that bit more, but as M1 Lupo said isnt it a bit unsafe?

Beat u to the punch Tigz biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Theres a place down here in Southampton that does 1 off springs only problem is you need the original ones for them to make the new ones and as i threw mine away.... i a bit stuck! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

£60 for 2 springs made to ur spec (height and stiffness). I'll dig out the address for you. Although i might have to hold up on mods for a bit i got to go to court 2mo for a speedin offence evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" /> Have to c wot happens. :cry: