Bescott Market Meet

Tomjw

Yoo! Just wondering if any1 else has heard about this meet at Bescott near walsall? My mate was telling me **** loads of cars go there after the market is finished! thought it would be good if the loops show up n show them the real deal lol :P

I was down the bescot retail park last sunday, was a huge amount of cars down there. Not sure about bescot market though which is on the football pitch car park. There was a couple of lupo's down there last week, think there is a guy called james on her in a green lupo that was down there and another lupo next to him plus myself.

sorry probly was the retail park, and niceeee ill come down next time! he was saying in a few weeks so my car shud be sorted then :) if u here anythin about a date let us no, cheers

cant wait to go now sounds fun :) ill look out for u lot when i go up! get the loops 2geva

Spoke to a guy i half know and he said there wont be another one at bescot now? How true this is i dont know. Somethin to do with if you use a place to much they will put gates on it and that? :S But i carnt see that happening as maccies is open to late most nights?

O and we should defonatly get the lupo's together next time :D

Spoke to a guy i half know and he said there wont be another one at bescot now? How true this is i dont know. Somethin to do with if you use a place to much they will put gates on it and that? :S But i carnt see that happening as maccies is open to late most nights?

O and we should defonatly get the lupo's together next time :D

Thats aload of bolloxs lol. theyll never put gates in bescott because like u sed maccies is open till late! Try and persuad ur "half" m8 to get another 1 runnin lol! if not we'll just arrange 1 on here :)