has anyone got a spare set of 4x100 i could borrow for a week?

Jen

wheres wrexham haha and thanks silver if only i had the time and petrol money :(

hmmm bloody hell why did i sell all my wheels i knew they'd come in handy one day!! xx

I'm disappointed you didn't also mention that they're only 13s and wouldn't fit, but hey don't say I didn't offer.

14's Ray?

RJs sold to a guy with a Polo so the only 14s I have are my "brand new still in the box" Starlites. Currently they have no tyres, but Jen, if you want to come get them, put tyres on and then return them, feel free.

hey you :D long time hey! yea didn't think i'd spot any of the old crew but everyones still here :D yea had a pretty tough 12 months to be fair so flo's been at the bottom of the priorities, but the crash has motivated me to put some love back into her and do some shows this season :D hows you? cupra running well, if you've still got it? xx

Cool would be good to see the car back at some shows this year! Got some big competition coming up now though! And yeah ive still got the cupra, my workhorse at the moment for placements so im just trying to keep it clean. Thankfully i havent had any of the usual ibiza niggles yet *touch wood* :rolleyes: