Topic about 'bennet' being a girl

99hjhm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're like 'maverick'

Ohhhh this just got interesting.. I doubt very much you know what im like :)

Although you are right.. I wouldnt object if she did post a pic of her Vayjayjay up. Afterall.. I am male.. I dont need to pretend im not :rolleyes:

SeptumSnakebites.jpg

:wub:

tbh...if you really dislike what these guys are sayin...you just wouldn't reply and so thread will stop, but i think you're lovin it lol

however, i dont believe if a big guy hits a wee guy is right...unless the wee guy starts it. i'm a wee guy and big guys start on me just cause they're wimps and pathetic imo

Are you asking me out on a date ? This might cause a few problems..

1. Im straight.. This means i wont go on a date with you because i like women.. And ur a man..

2. Your profile says your 17 ? Sorry darling your too young for me.. 'Jailbait' Says it all..

3. The lass im actually sort of trying to have a relationship with would want to kick ur ass

**** happens ey :D

EDIT..

4. Your ginger :rolleyes:

Edited by Shteee

what allows you to make such a bold speculation ?

Freedom of speech.. To a degree i can say what i like :)

what makes you believe this person is a man? if you don't mind me asking...or are you just going along with it? just wondering like :coffee:

Iv had a shizzle load of Pro Plus and energy drink tonight and can see myself being awake for the foreseeable next few hours. Im basically having a light bit of banter and giving those lucky people that are able to sleep at the minute something to read in the morning :)

Freedom of speech.. To a degree i can say what i like :)

Iv had a shizzle load of Pro Plus and energy drink tonight and can see myself being awake for the foreseeable next few hours. Im basically having a light bit of banter and giving those lucky people that are able to sleep at the minute something to read in the morning :)

lol fair enough man. B)

Yeah, I've been up hours.

I'm half tempted to watch some my name is earl and then get some sleep.

Some people have work in the morning.

Gordon Brown is coming onto me.

Shall I ring Chris Hanson now or later?