help with insurance

littleredarosa

hello just hopeing some one could help with some insurance issues im haveing. last june i had a bloke hit me from behind, he agreed it was his fault and contact the insurance admitted fault so they paid me out. i phone about 25 insurances companys today searched the web for like 4 hours and my insurance is rediculas there are all saying it is because i have a claim weather i was liable or not. so my what i would to no weiher that is as i dont see it beeing fair i have to suffer. who can i speak to for advice?

try brentacre insurance. im with them and there good :)

see what they say. just a suggestion

Insurance pricing is a nonsense. Many of you on here use Brentacre for their value for money (note I didn't say they were cheapest). We're with HIC for the Ibiza and just renewed at £375 FC, protected NCB, two named drivers with one SP30 on my licence, remap, legal cover and unlimited mileage. Brentacre wanted close to £800!!! Clearly, two nearly 40 year olds fall beyond their target customer.

my insurance company, Quinn Direct are gunna bump my insurance up dramatically cus i am declaring cat back exhaust and suspension. Anyone know of a good place to go with as of April when i renew? I will have 3 years NCB, Driving 3 years and will be 25. Any suggestions?

my insurance company, Quinn Direct are gunna bump my insurance up dramatically cus i am declaring cat back exhaust and suspension. Anyone know of a good place to go with as of April when i renew? I will have 3 years NCB, Driving 3 years and will be 25. Any suggestions?

like i said above brentacre are good especially for people like you. all exterior and interior mods are taken into consideration but your premium doesnt go up. its on a bhp basis. because mines 100bhp standard there allowing me to 110 before it goes up

i pay monthly so at the mo its about £750 but will be going up to over a grand. will check out that brentacre though when i get a chance. Thanks all

i wouldnt go with admiral group! their customer service is awful! i battled with them for months for them to pay out! i would of happily payed extra for another insurance group if i new that they would of been like that!

Insurance pricing is a nonsense. Many of you on here use Brentacre for their value for money (note I didn't say they were cheapest). We're with HIC for the Ibiza and just renewed at £375 FC, protected NCB, two named drivers with one SP30 on my licence, remap, legal cover and unlimited mileage. Brentacre wanted close to £800!!! Clearly, two nearly 40 year olds fall beyond their target customer.

Just tried getting a quote for my Dad on his W12 Phaeton. Brentacre want £945. His renewal price with Swift was £340. :wacko:

Was pretty surprised at that, as they're really good for me.