Question

Picola

Fog lamps and Kyalami alloys were options on E and S models.

Prices for 2005 model year:

Kyalami Alloy Wheels: £545.

front fog lamps heated washer jets and electrically adjustable door mirrors: £185 (You should be aware that earlier models may not have the electrically adjustable mirrors, I added the fog lamps to my first Lupo in 2000 that car had manual mirrors my brother bought a TDI the following year and the mirrors were Electric)

No worries, sorry to see your Lupo has been in the wars. How do find the Corsa? Mum had one briefly whilst the Polo was away, the seats were amongst the most uncomfortable I had ever sat on!

Its ok, feels really heavy tbh.

The seats in this one are really nice actually, sporty ones.

I like certain features about it, but it has high revs and a bit gay on fuel for a 1.4

Mum had a 1.4SXI she liked it (I suspect it will be the same as yours Enterprise rent a car?), she drove me made afterwards moaning the Polo does not have a external temperature display, then she moaned the 1.4 in the Corsa was much quieter that the Polo (hers is a 1.4 TDI 70PS) it was only when the fuel guage became animated that she decided the Polo was better.

I worked with Enterprise and GM Vauxhall fuel needles are VERY slow to react, once empty you need to add £10+ to get them to budge and no one wants to put fuel in a rental!