Louies GT aye.

lupolouie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sure you would of regretted it too, i never see lupo gti's on the road i have only seen 1!

Ano I would of! Its been the best car I have ever owned and its never let me down.Theres a few around my way that I see but its not often

Amazing looking car mate, don't know why its on pistonheads, you should keep it and carry on going mate. :)

Amazing looking car mate, don't know why its on pistonheads, you should keep it and carry on going mate. :)

Cheers mate and yeh ano I need to take the ad off as its not for sale now.

Thanks for the good comments :)

Good to hear it mate, they are few and far apart mint ones. That's good news, so what you doing next then ? :)

Good to hear it mate, they are few and far apart mint ones. That's good news, so what you doing next then ? :)

Well I was thinking interior of the mk6 sort bit the moneys abit on the low side lately so may be a while before it happens :(

• 1 month later...

so a little bit of and update finally got my team momo wheel on!only waited a month and a half for a boss to fit it with but anyways it feels quite good to drive with I would say it feels more like go-kart now but now as I am used to driving with it the wheel feels big :lol:

But a few days later i had a scrap along the side of my dads camper..... :angry:

There wasnt much damage just a scuffed wing and gashed bumper.But I was skint so couldnt get it fixxed for a while but the bodyshop I used kindly repainted it and said to pay them when I could.while it was in for the repair I got my mirror covers and engine cover painted too,also wraped the inserts with carbon fibre.

As for the carbon wrap on my roof i got fed up of it and removed it today its very tuff stuff to peal of in that size. :lol:

anyways heres a few snaps enjoy.....

Engine cover:

056.jpg

058.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...