puncture???

i got a puncture the other day, and cos i used the puncture repair stuff no garage will put a bung in it for me.

anyone had simalar problems? i dont really wanna fork out for 1 new tire cos i wanna try and replace all four with better ones when these get worn.

if i do have to buy a new tire is there any cheap places on the net i can get 'em?

thanks

andrew

i ride alot of mountain bike and we have had that foam stuff for years , with us its a put it in and u canb have up to 6 punctures then u need to replace the tyre , however can sometimes make a smidge of a mess on the inside of the rim if to much gets out , i would of thought that it would of been the same as the foam for the cars that u would be aloud up to 6 puncture with the stuff

i agree its pretty poor design. well - i might just change it onto the back, and get it `re-balanced` and chance my luck.

i might have a look on `e-bay` to see how much i can get a set of toyo proxies for.