well it's been fun

FLO7LXJ

Hi people I am soon not be a Fox owner, I just wanted to say it's been fun and the forum has been very helpful, I will still pop in sometimes if the little Fox gets a beating from it's haters, and be any help to other Fox owners.

For nearly 3 years it has been the best car I have owned (I have had 3 so I have a small comparison).

I have done many miles in the car and only had the odd problem none of witch were disabling problems (no need for the RAC), just a few electrical glitches that VW sough ted quickly (my local dealer is grate they always say they need the car for the day so give me a courtesy car, they have been interesting but the last one was horrible an asmatic 1.6 beetle I much prefer my much cheaper 1.2 Fox).

The Fox is a cracking package but I am ready for an upgrade.

so thanks I will be around until the end of the month when my new car is delivered.

O yer I am 99% certain I will be selling my head unit and all the stuf to fit it in a fox, and defo selling a set of light protectors as well (I will put ad add in the market place when it remove them from my car).

Edited by FLO7LXJ

Sorry to see you sell your car mate, but the new polo is awesome, i test drove one last week and it is much better than the Polo i am driving now, is the headunit you will be selling the standard one as i may be interested if it is. Drop me a PM. :D

Cheers, James.

No the Head unit is the one that is in the pic under my name, it's a kenwood with all the kit for ipod connection. I am putting the original back in.

Thanks for the replies.