Im Back

PhotoMattMan

Hello havent been online for a while, nor posted before much.

If any of you remember me, i was the dude who took the load of pics of you lot at MK Cruise once, recently its been gettin biger, and well ive got a new car, Fiesta Zetec S. Loving it, i would love 2 get a photo shoot of all your lupo's i still love em, aint raced a GTI lupo yet lol :oops:

Neways my name is Matt

This is one of the photo's i took, bring back any memories lol dscf0068.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hello!

seems silly as im on msn talking to u aswell.. but il say welcome bk here aswell!

i have some great pictures of that night!

maybe we can work sumthing out so u can come to a meet in the future! leave it with me!

Yea that would be great biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol Ill say hello again tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Was a good night, i still got all my photo's lol, and a newer better camera smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Top notch one hehe laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Anyone want a photo shoot of there car? :wink:

It wont be a standard Zetec matey, havin throttle bodies fitted, skimmed and ported, new kent cams, just on realise, and next year the turbo will be fitted, so i cant see you beating me in ur 1.4 lol.

Neways, yes i still remember you mate, with the ICE in your boot, and u said that was u, i remember 8)

How is everyone then?

Hi matt, welcome back mate

I was the lad in the silver Lupo.

Whats the Festy like then Matt?

My mates on about getting one.

There really nice cars thanks mate 8)

Im very pleased, i payed £4900 with 11,000 on the clock, its lowerd 80mm all over, 17's tints, stright thro twin exhaust system, mapped ECU with chip on, proven 138bhp atm, once all modifications are done to the engine, hopefully be pushin 186bhp Just gettin the time to do all of this lol :roll:

Hi matt, welcome back mate

I was the lad in the silver Lupo.

Whats the Festy like then Matt?

My mates on about getting one.

There really nice cars thanks mate 8)

Im very pleased, i payed £4900 with 11,000 on the clock, its lowerd 80mm all over, 17's tints, stright thro twin exhaust system, mapped ECU with chip on, proven 138bhp atm, once all modifications are done to the engine, hopefully be pushin 186bhp Just gettin the time to do all of this lol :roll:

QUOTE(Tigz)
QUOTE(PhotoMattMan)
Would love 2 get a photo shoot of all your lupo's i still love em, aint raced a GTI lupo yet lol  :oops:  

Dude why not come to our next meet and take some snaps?

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5980&start=0

Ooo beat me to it there Andi biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hello Matt, don't know you, photo's are all good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />