Iphone Cases

M4T VW

I bought myself an iphone for christmas :blush:

Im looking for a case for it and i know most of you already have one and as you know, Its a minefiel!

Ive narrowed it down to 2 and i might just get them both but what do you think?

First is the Griffin Clarifi

Griffin Clarifi

Not really bothered about the camera lense but it looks like it offers good protection.

The 2nd is the Griffin Elan form chrome.

Elan form chrome

I think it looks great but some say it stratches the back on the iphone. Im thinking of putting a bit of clear vinyl on the back of it so it doesnt do that.

Im going to put a proper screen cover on anyway.

What do you use?

Cheers

Mat

http://www.focalprice.com/IP008B/Leather_Case_Bag_Pouch_for_Apple_iPhone_3G_Black.html

Mine is similar to that. It doesnt have the clip thing on the back, and has a hole for the camera.

I got it off that site also as it was ****ing cheap!! Apple usb to iphone cables, £15 aint they? $3 on there, about £1.50! Bargain! I bought about 3 and the case, came to like £7. Worth checking that site anyway.

Ive looked at reviews for it and went against it becuase its a bitch to put on and gives no protection for drop damage. I work in a workshop with a concreate floor :(

Ive now seen the incase slider and it looks like the right one for me.

Its a 2 part case so you can dock your phone easy, Doesnt scratch the phone and looks nice. Still really like the elan form chrome and might get one to try and improve it.

i have this case for mine, it's called "SwitchEasy Colors," and yes i bought it in orange, although normal colours are available. Previously i had a cheapo £3 black silicone case from ebay, but it was nowhere near as good as this....

3.jpg

full review here..

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/switcheasy-colors-for-iphone-3g/

i paid about £12 off ebay.

I bought this one cause I don't like cases that look like cases. I think the iPhone looks smart as it is. Got one white one and one black one and then got a proper screen protector that has the holes for the home button and the ear piece. Just means the phone looks like an iPhone should but without getting damaged. You can get the cases in all sorts of other colours as well but I only really wanted the black one. But they came as a pack of 2 for £3 so got a white one as well, lol.

681d3c40.jpg

You can get 32gb ones as well cause they send me a black one which has 32gb on it. I heard bad things about the 32gb phone though, tend to crash a lot when you have loads of stuff on them. Tbh most of the iPhones we sell are the 16gb ones. You get the odd pleb who wants an 8gb 3G one.

We've been selling them since Nov and I've only seen 2 come back. One because the stupid lass gave her a white one instead of a black one and one had a fault with the backlight. I don't think we'd do anything if it was a jailbreak one though. Pretty sure it would invalid the warranty.

I went for the incase slider and its really nice.

I got the 32gb iPhone, Not heard of any problems with them but i suppose its a bit like a PC when you fill it up it starts to run slow.

Ive jailbroke, unlocked and its working fine :)