PVW Pole - Lupo Needs You!

mark2ikeda

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Carly's Lupo has been nominated for car of the year and with all the other awesome dubs featured in PVW over the year, its down to you to show some support if you feel that way inclined. PVW are asking for 1st 2nd and 3rd places to be sent by email. You can see the other marks by refering to this months issue.

Get your votes in people!

Email pvw@unity-media.com with the title "Car of the Year"

_X3M6681.jpg

_X3M6662.jpg

_X3M6654.jpg

_X3M6731.jpg

_X3M6718.jpg

_X3M6715.jpg

_X3M6722.jpg

_X3M6773.jpg

_X3M6767.jpg

_X3M6765.jpg

Very nice Lupo! :)

I'll give it a vote!

But i must ask, is the bonnet not properly adjusted? There's a gap between front fenders/grill and bonnet.

Lovely interior too! :D Top work.

Bonnet was carbon fibre and very poor quality. It had a nice impact but it was replaced with the origianal shortly after the photoshoot. Spent ages trying to sort it out but non genuine parts are never as good as oe.

Bonnet was carbon fibre and very poor quality. It had a nice impact but it was replaced with the origianal shortly after the photoshoot. Spent ages trying to sort it out but non genuine parts are never as good as oe.

hey ya mark u ok?.... finaly on here lol....:D

Nice signature ;)

Club Lupo is a good place to blog your car. I will be watching. You sorted for Ultimate Dubs yet?

no not really... il prob just turn up on the day av a look around im gonna go 2 the rest so 1 dont matter.... not really gettin the hole avata thing and signature thing i had an avata bt it got deleted dont no why and some boi helped me do the 1 i got now but i dont want this 1 i made a bettr 1 but dont no how 2 get it up lol never mined it will do for now untill i understand the site more... makeing friends on here tho so its all good trying to write in english because every1 was picking on me because i wrote in tex talk lol xx