Nokia E71 or Blackberry Curve

JimBowen

the nokia WILL crash after about a month...

read reviews on the N95 and most will say phone crashes

I had problems with my N91 and never had any problems with iphone :) I'm just waiting till july next year too :D

Ive had a N95 for a year without even a hint of a problem

I have a Curve for work and an iPhone for my own phone - I'm a poncey **** like that. I'd say ignore the Nokia E-Series, and the Blackberry easily beats the iPhone, so get a Blackberry!

Your not wrong, you really are a total ponce!

Im suprised to here you say that about the iphone Jon, its just whenever i see an iphone and what they can do i think Wow that amasing ide love one of those, but ive never thought that about the blackberry. So does that just do everything well and not shout about it?

Only reason im thinking blackberry is because im tied to T-Mobile through work so cant have an iphone.

Iphones will be available on T-mobile in the near future. Not the 3GS though.

And I had my N95 for about a week before all the buttons performed the wrong function, it kept freezing, and would never turn off. N seris in general i thought were absolute poo.

Has anyone with big thumbs got a blackberry? Is it hard to use? Quite fancy one!

The Curve is useable, but if you're worried about big thumbs you could get the Blackberry Bold, it has 3G as well so quicker internet. My Curve is easily the best phone I've ever had, will definately be sticking with Blackberries when my renewal comes up.

Lauryn

The Curve is useable, but if you're worried about big thumbs you could get the Blackberry Bold, it has 3G as well so quicker internet. My Curve is easily the best phone I've ever had, will definately be sticking with Blackberries when my renewal comes up.

Lauryn

Cheers for that :)

Think i'll bowl into town one day this week and try one out

• 2 weeks later...

Our manager at work doesn't even have hands, he just has massive bear paws and he can work a curve. If he can anyone can!

One thing I really miss about my Blackberry is pin messenger. It such a cool little thing to have in there.

Our manager at work doesn't even have hands, he just has massive bear paws and he can work a curve. If he can anyone can!

One thing I really miss about my Blackberry is pin messenger. It such a cool little thing to have in there.

Haha, i tired one out in the shop and decided against it. Got the nokia n86 instead, really happy with it! loads of great features and easy to use. definitely recommend it.