cycle rack

bazilbrush

I am about to buy a mountain bike and am struggling to find a rack to fit a lupo gti, the small print on rear fixing cycle racks states do not fit to rear spoiler so I was just wondering if there is any1 out their that has one and if so what model number.

This is the best one for rear mounting.

I use it on my GTI - it has warnings about spoilers, but the GTI spoiler isn't a problem in the slightest. Anything raised I would expect is a problem.

It takes less than a minute to fit once set up properly, and about two minutes to put a bike on. It's sturdy enough to not worry about when you're driving - no wobble at all.

• 5 weeks later...

This is the best one for rear mounting.

I use it on my GTI - it has warnings about spoilers, but the GTI spoiler isn't a problem in the slightest. Anything raised I would expect is a problem.

It takes less than a minute to fit once set up properly, and about two minutes to put a bike on. It's sturdy enough to not worry about when you're driving - no wobble at all.

any idea if this will do the job for a 1.7d sdi ? http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_250983_langId_-1_categoryId_165515

i'm not cheap but not sure i want to spend a ton on a bike rack :P

Thanks