front side lights?

matty by

wil i have to fully remove the headlight to be able to change the side light today.

i had a little fiddle and found it extremly hard to get to the bulb never mind to get it out.

i was wondering if any one knew a way to make my life a little easier.

thanks

Edited by matty by

I had the same problem... in the end I just got my mechanic to do it lol

When I did my research to try and solve the problem I came across 2 possible solutions:

1. Remove Battery and Air intake unit to give yourself more space

2. Remove the front bumper to allow headlights to come out ( and then swap the sidelights while sipping tea in your living room)

Hope this helps

in my sport i just took the back flap off, squeezed my hand down, yanked the little bugger out of the housing then replaced. definately a squeeze and you will get scratches but it builds character. just use ya guns to push the intake pipe back a bit, it wont break. man up and get stuck in :D

• Like 1

i just took the back flap off, squeezed my hand down, yanked the little bugger out of the housing then replaced. definately a squeeze and you will get scratches but it builds character. just use ya guns to push the intake pipe back a bit, it wont break. man up and get stuck in :D

EXCUSE ME??!!!!