center exhaust

shallower wheel well

rear discs

larger front discs

front fogs

sport/gti(on later sports) interior

different rear bumper..

in all honestly its just not really worth doing

if ur just wanting to gte a few more bhps..get a manifold, exhaust and some induction and a rempa should see you getting most bhp without spending silly pointless money

• Like 2

We have tried telling you but it doesnt seem to be doing much use.. What would a forum of Lupo owners that see people opening new threads like this every week know anyway.. :coffee:

cheers mate thats abit bitchy dont you think? When did i disagree or insult anyone?

I didnt say anything about disagreeing or insulting anybody but yes it was bitchy. It seems you already know best when a handful of people have already told you what the better option would be.

Cheaper parts isnt always the best way to go about it. Lets take for example how much your insurance will go up when you tell them about your modifications. Or.. You dont tell them about the modifications, your insurance is therefore invalid, you crash and then your car is crushed.. Setting you back £...??

Save yourself the hassle, sell up and buy a sport if thats what you are really after

I didnt say anything about disagreeing or insulting anybody but yes it was bitchy. It seems you already know best when a handful of people have already told you what the better option would be.

Cheaper parts isnt always the best way to go about it. Lets take for example how much your insurance will go up when you tell them about your modifications. Or.. You dont tell them about the modifications, your insurance is therefore invalid, you crash and then your car is crushed.. Setting you back £...??

Save yourself the hassle, sell up and buy a sport if thats what you are really after

Yeah fair enough, however i only asked for what parts id need not what if its best if i dont due to insurance etc. You dont know my circumstances about insurance or overall price of buying the car. So for me buying the parts and declaring the mods will be cheaper than buying and insuring a sport. cheers

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to say lance but i agree with everyone else on this one, by the time youve done all the mods to get it like a sport and adding the price of the car your probably going to be looking at the overall price of a sport anyways...

also when you come to sell the car personally i think you'll loose more money as its pretty much just a 1.4S modified to sport spec, when you could have a sport and modify it to almost gti speed. I can see you doing all this work and soon getting bored of the 100bhp lol but thats just my opinion...

Sell up buy a sport if thats what your really after.

sorry to say lance but i agree with everyone else on this one, by the time youve done all the mods to get it like a sport and adding the price of the car your probably going to be looking at the overall price of a sport anyways...

also when you come to sell the car personally i think you'll loose more money as its pretty much just a 1.4S modified to sport spec, when you could have a sport and modify it to almost gti speed. I can see you doing all this work and soon getting bored of the 100bhp lol but thats just my opinion...

Sell up buy a sport if thats what your really after.

cheers mate :) just gunna run the loop as it is now.. got a classic mini as my toy ;)

If you already have a toy then i cant see the point in all the hassle of converting this one over and possibly making it unreliable when its just a daily ?

• 3 weeks later...