New wheels/coilovers

robs red lupo

Thank you for the nice comments guy's, i have thought about dropping it another 10mm at the front but the back wont go down any lower without modding the springs which i dont really want to do.

The coilovers are the ones for sale through the site they are T,A i think and would recomend them highly especially if you are on a budget.

Next thing is to do the roof black, colour code the bottom of the bumpers, fit a gti roof spoiler which will also be black and maybe fit a momo steering wheel, does not sound expensive if you say it fast lol. ROB.

Edited by robs red lupo

They look great rob :)

You decided to part with the RWs in the end

These suit it alot better, i spent a fair while polishing 2 of them :lol:

Todds happy with his wheels too,

Rich

Hi Rich, could not resist them mate when i seen them and really happy with them, i think Tod is also happy i think they will suit his blue gti, has he decided to have them stripped and highly polished like that posh set you had? lol.

Managed to do my arches as well took me about an hour on each to make sure they did not damage the paint,

thanks for the comments and regards to (YOUNG TOD). ;)

Edited by robs red lupo

Ah wicked :)

Yea he talked about getting them polished up, il get him to take them to where i had mine done, He fitted them yesterday aswell,

Did you roll your arches your self then?

And im the same age as young todd!, couldnt believe your age when i found out ;) megga cool :)

Thanks,

Rich.

Ah wicked :)

Yea he talked about getting them polished up, il get him to take them to where i had mine done, He fitted them yesterday aswell,

Did you roll your arches your self then?

And im the same age as young todd!, couldnt believe your age when i found out ;) megga cool :)

Thanks,

Rich.

As my profile says rich i am an old man but still have the mind of a teenager lol.

I actually heated them a little bit at a time and lightly tapped them slowly with a nylon hammer and nearly got them as flat as rolling them, the wheels only catch very slightly with the car fully laden over speed humps so may get about 3/5mm machined off them!

adaptors are easy to fit, my wife done mine inbetween hoovering and making my dinner lol! wheels off bolt on adaptor with 4

allen bolts and bolt wheels back on, it took her 4 mins flat (i timed her while havin a coffee ;) (ONLY JOKING GIRLS) :(

may drop slightly on front,

thank you for comments Mark, keep em comin :)

Edited by robs red lupo